
A couple years ago I went to lagoon with my family. We were having a lot of fun and are goal was to ride on every single ride. My aunt made a checklist of all of the rides even the little kid ones, which I did not like at all. All crammed in little kid rides that are boring but it was our goal so we had to do it. We rode a couple of the better ones more times like the colossus, wicked, spider, rocko planes, and a couple more. All of the younger cousins wanted to do bumper cars and the arcade, so we went there for a while I ended up winning a jackpot and winning a motor scooter. It was way cool!
I rode it around at lagoon but my family said I had to put where all of our drinks and stuff were at under the pavilion. I did it even though I didn’t want to. After we went to samurai which is almost my whole families’ favorite ride so we waited in a really long line but once we got on my little cousin started crying but still stayed on, my other cousin lost her shoes and started crying. We all liked it after all and rode it seven million times!! We rode on the water slide things and my sister fell of and got her phone all wet and it broke. We rode the rocket, blast off there are two rockets re entry and blast off. Blast off is where you go up really, really fast like three hundred miles per hour. The re entry is where you go up slowly and then go down really, really fast like six hundred miles per hour. So we went on the blast off and our family filled up the whole thing and all my aunts and cousins were screaming and my older cousin, Cody, and I were laughing at them, we got off.
We all went said we will do re entry later so we went to rattlesnake rapids. We were all soaked so we decided to do some roller coasters and fast rides that would dry us off we rode on samurai twenty five times more. We got pretty dry after that then we went and ate at the subway there is was so expensive we spent seven hundred dollars and ninety eight cents on sandwiches from subway but they were really, really good. We decided to just play little games around before we rode anything so we didn’t throw up. My cousin and I won almost every time except when our dads played they were good. So it felt like we had been playing these games for ninety six hours.
So we all went to the bathroom then we went and waited in line for rocket re entry there were sixty million people in line it took so long I hated it so bad. After a while we were almost up but we filled up the whole rocket so we had to let people go ahead of us. We got on and slowly went to the top and we got the top and our buckles that keep us in the seat went up and we couldn’t move them my aunt was screaming and my uncle laughed and said “If we fall our heads will squish like water melons.” My aunt got mad and said “If I wasn’t so scared I would slap you. So I started laughing and said “If we die at least we die having fun.” My aunt screamed so loud her lungs blew out. We couldn’t stop laughing and all of us sudden we get launched down ward and my aunt’s face looked all squished and we laughed at her we made it safely to the bottom. It was the end of the day so we went to our pavilion to get our things. I got my motor scooter and started riding it around again. We got to the exit and my youngest cousin yells “I forgot my teddy bear!” So everyone looked at me and asked if I could go get it. I said I would and rode back to the pavilion and got it then we left!
I rode it around at lagoon but my family said I had to put where all of our drinks and stuff were at under the pavilion. I did it even though I didn’t want to. After we went to samurai which is almost my whole families’ favorite ride so we waited in a really long line but once we got on my little cousin started crying but still stayed on, my other cousin lost her shoes and started crying. We all liked it after all and rode it seven million times!! We rode on the water slide things and my sister fell of and got her phone all wet and it broke. We rode the rocket, blast off there are two rockets re entry and blast off. Blast off is where you go up really, really fast like three hundred miles per hour. The re entry is where you go up slowly and then go down really, really fast like six hundred miles per hour. So we went on the blast off and our family filled up the whole thing and all my aunts and cousins were screaming and my older cousin, Cody, and I were laughing at them, we got off.
We all went said we will do re entry later so we went to rattlesnake rapids. We were all soaked so we decided to do some roller coasters and fast rides that would dry us off we rode on samurai twenty five times more. We got pretty dry after that then we went and ate at the subway there is was so expensive we spent seven hundred dollars and ninety eight cents on sandwiches from subway but they were really, really good. We decided to just play little games around before we rode anything so we didn’t throw up. My cousin and I won almost every time except when our dads played they were good. So it felt like we had been playing these games for ninety six hours.
So we all went to the bathroom then we went and waited in line for rocket re entry there were sixty million people in line it took so long I hated it so bad. After a while we were almost up but we filled up the whole rocket so we had to let people go ahead of us. We got on and slowly went to the top and we got the top and our buckles that keep us in the seat went up and we couldn’t move them my aunt was screaming and my uncle laughed and said “If we fall our heads will squish like water melons.” My aunt got mad and said “If I wasn’t so scared I would slap you. So I started laughing and said “If we die at least we die having fun.” My aunt screamed so loud her lungs blew out. We couldn’t stop laughing and all of us sudden we get launched down ward and my aunt’s face looked all squished and we laughed at her we made it safely to the bottom. It was the end of the day so we went to our pavilion to get our things. I got my motor scooter and started riding it around again. We got to the exit and my youngest cousin yells “I forgot my teddy bear!” So everyone looked at me and asked if I could go get it. I said I would and rode back to the pavilion and got it then we left!
3 comments:
That is a fun day to remember. Nice hyperbole in your line, "there were sixty million people in line".
Keep up the good work.
Ms. L.
HI KEIGAN!!!!!!
Tien Hoang
Keigan Your so wierd
-Celena.
And Nice family folklore :D
Post a Comment