The last time I saw you
I had no idea.
You wouldn't be there
my dearest old friend.
There are many things
I wanted to say.
I would have told you
how special you are
and how much I care.
I would have told you,
I couldn't have wished for
a better friend than you.
I would have told you,
you are my best friend.
There are many things
I wanted to do.
I would have spent our time
doing the things you love.
I would have listened closer
to the things you said,
to your fears,
to your hopes,
to your dreams.
I would have hugged you
and said, I love you!
Tears are falling as I mourn in grief.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
3 comments:
I love the last line of that! Even though I'm not sure what you are saying goodbye to, I can really feel the emotion behind it. Great job!
~Brooklyn
That was great kelsey!! way to go! ;) haha
-Kaylee
I love the last line it was really good!
Good Job!
~ Kilee Livingston~
Post a Comment