Thursday, December 4, 2008

Future Fantasy by Mary Jacobs

I’m twenty-two and I have one kid. Her name is Sadie she is a really sweet kid. I live in California. My house is not really big but is good. My husband’s name is Jake. He works away from home in another state. When we know that he’s coming home we make sure the house is clean. He loves to come home in a clean house with his kid and me.
We plan a schedule for the day and it has all sorts of things. First we went out to eat for about two hours. He took us to the store to pick something out for his arrival. We usually leave round thirty and get back around four a clock.
We took a nap for thirty minutes. He had a surprise for us we didn’t know. He had a schedule to. We had no Idea or we would have let him do his first. We had a long day the day he came home. We were so tired that we slept in the spot we were talking in. but another day is coming to an exiting start.
I work as a nurse in Primary Children’s Hospital. My girl is not ever left alone. We take her to the babysitters. She has a wonderful time. When we pick her up she just talks about her whole day is so funny. She doesn’t stop talking until its time to go the bed.
One of her friends gets tended at the same babysitter. Her mom calls me all the time and asks me if my girl never stops talking. She has the sweetest voice. It’s so fun to hear her talk about her day. Some people think we don’t have enough to have a kid. We both asked Sadie and she says were just fine.
We take a vacation for a week each month. We don’t ever forget our vacation and it’s always somewhere fun. The last vacation we went to is Hawaii. Sadie just loved the trip. We bought some things to have to remember the great time. I don’t think she will ever forget the time we had in Hawaii. She says she wants one of our vacations to be in New York. I said we can probably go one day and it may be next month.
I have to go to school for two more months. I’ve been going for about five years. I still have time to play with my family. We often have family get together in the summer.
On Friday night I take Sadie shopping and let her choose all of the wonderful cloths she has the biggest closet you can have a room in there she chooses about five shirts one pair of shoes and a little bit of other stuff.
I know she has a great life. I don’t think there is anything she wants to change about it. I have a great life to. I really hope Jacob likes his job. That’s how my life is.

No comments: