My Snapshot
By Rodrigo Garcia
What I am going to write is about. Last Christmas with my mom side of the family and new years eve ,it took us hours to get there it felt like we were not even going to get there, But at last we were there! At last I saw my cousins and my uncles and aunts every one was talking it like if we were never going to stop at last I felt like I could not talk anymore and I almost lost my voice! , After all the talking we all went to go eat and it was a family reunion, everyone were asking questions to each other because some of them had not talk to each other for a long time. But then every one had to go and we stayed at my uncles’ house, then I took a shower the water was cold like if you were wearing shorts at the North Pole that’s how cold but at least I came out very fresh same with my parents and parent I went to sleep. Well the day after we went to my grandma’s house we ate breakfast there it was the best I think that it’s better than my mom’s cooking but I better not let my mom know about it, So as I was saying we went to my grandma’s I had to say with her because. my uncle he was going to take me to a place like lagoon it think it’s better over there than here in Utah
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment