by Tien Hoang
The bright green trees are all gone,Your branches are bare, but not for long.
The snow is good, but the hot is great,
When the days wake up early and stay up late.
The winter is dull and gray,
Summer come back so the kids can play.
Bring out your skateboards and rollerblades,
When summer comes don't let the memories fade.
Remember them forever so you can say,
Kids, this is what we used to play.
But for now I have to say goodbye,
Even though I know that you will come again someday.
The winter is full of presents,
The spring is full of eggs and nests,
The autumn is full of food and leaves,
But summer is better then all the rest!
Now I say "Remember all those swimming pools and fun we had,
playing soccer and acting mad?"
I do remember and I love them all,
But summers gone and so has fall.
Now I say goodbye to you,
I hope that I will see you soon.
1 comment:
I am amazing at your poem! Such powerful feeling behind that! Very dense, great job!!
~Brooklyn
[Merry Christmas]
Post a Comment