A long time ago on a day so hot that the sun was sweating a family was getting ready for the biggest adventure of there lives but at the time they didn’t know about it, but trust me they would soon found out!! Here is how the story goes…
“Is that all of it??” my grandma asked me as I walked out of the house. “Yep that’s all of my stuff.” I replied. “Well then get in the car and we’ll be on our way!!” he told me. I got in the car and took out my book knowing that we had a long trip ahead of us. I and my grandparents were headed to California to visit my aunt and cousin.
I hate trips in the car there so long and boring, but of course it’s cheaper then flying.
It was about two hours later when we stopped for lunch. It was already starting to get dark which is very unusual seeing how it was only one o’ clock in the afternoon. We went to this small little diner where we all ordered hamburgers and fries. I have to admit it wasn’t very good. Better then I could have done but still not the best I’ve ever had.
When it was time to leave I gathered my belongings and headed for the door when all of a sudden I fell!! I hurried and got up and turned around to see what I tripped on. It looked like the whole floor was covered in soapy water!!! It was ridiculous!!! I carefully walked outside so that I wouldn’t slip and fall anymore. When I got out there I realized that the wind was blowing crazy bad!! It felt as if a tornado was going to come!! I could hardly walk to my car it was blowing so badly! And plus I couldn’t see because of the dirt that was blowing in my eyes! It was terrible!!
When we finally got settled in the car we hurried to get out of here because we did not want to be stuck in this terrible weather. But when we got on the freeway we instantly regretted it. The traffic was bumper to bumper for, what looked like, 50 miles!!!! It was insane!
When we finally got off the freeway it was ten o clock at night!!! And we weren’t even at our destination!!!! We were only at the hotel!! When I stepped out of the car I instantly got chills!! It was so cold that the moon was literally shivering. This is pretty crazy since we were in Nevada!
Since we’ve had such a long day as soon as we got all of our bags in the hotel we instantly went to bed. And when I woke up the sun was shining!!! And it was actually normal I was very surprised since nothing about this trip has been normal!!! And now we are on our way to California!!!
THE END!
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
2 comments:
Hey, I love "sweltering" Great desciptive word. Awesome Job!
~Brooklyn
It sounds like you had a blast!
~ Kilee Livingston~
Post a Comment