Friday, December 5, 2008

Future Fantsy By:Sierra Nordahl

Its 2011 and I’m 17 years young now, I am currently going to Murray High
school and walking the halls as a cheer leader. I am taking college classes to become a
neo predation. I am also living with my Boyfriend Quinton Schmidt. We have been
dating since March, 7, 2008. And I would say he is a keeper.
21 I am now. I still go to school and work as pediatrician like I always dreamed of for myself. I do live in a different bigger apartment but my fiancé Quinton and we are going to be buying a house out in the country to get ready for a family. I would say I was a little young but hey, its what I have always dreamed of when I was a little girl and I wouldn’t be doing it if I new I wasn’t ready.
One year couldn’t have gone by any faster. I am now 22 and my hubbie is 24. We have our first baby boy named Jake Terri Schmidt that is almost one year old and we are expecting our baby girl Makiia Ann Schmidt in about six months. We wanted our first two kids to be close in age witch they are going to be so we aren’t going to starting trying for our third for a while.
I live in the country with my husband healthy, beautiful baby’s at the age of 24. I couldn’t be any happier with my life. I have become who I have always wanted to be. Putting every effort trying to keep sick little babies make it through life. The hardest part of my job is knowing that I can’t save them all though I tried. In my eyes everything happens for a reason.
I miss living in the city sometimes but I wouldn’t trade my house for anything. I miss my family and my friends but I do try to see them as much as possible. My mommy lives in Arizona, she moved there when I was 18. It was hard at first because I would have to be with her 24 7 but she is happier there then she was in Utah. Plus she found something really nice she wants to spend the rest of her life with. My daddy lives in West Jordan Utah, still. I don’t see him has much as I would like to but we talk at least once a day.
Family is very important to me so my husband and I have come up with a plan for every year during the summer go to Utah and have a family get together with the whole crew. It is much easier for him because his mom and dad live out here because they are more country folks but it also good for me because I have a really good relation ship with his mom and dad and they have been there through everything.
I have what I want in life and I could not ask for more. A wonderful husband, two beautiful kids going on three, an amazing home with lots and lots of animals, and a job I love to go to every morning!

1 comment:

Writer said...

Awee[:

Howw Cutee!!

Love youu Sass!

-Selina Delgado