Friday, December 5, 2008

Future fantacy-Kaitlin Nation

I’m twenty-five years old and living like I’m in a dream. I have a huge place five rooms with a bathroom in each and one extra in the hallway. It’s by the beach in California with a great view of the ocean. My dream of being a cook and owning my own restaurant has finally come true. Helping with the restaurant is my husband (no name). I have twins, a boy and a girl. My daughter’s name is Olivia. I named her after my youngest friend. My son’s name is Steve. I named him that because it’s my favorite guy name. They are six years old and very helpful around the house and the restaurant.

My husband like I already said helps me in the restaurant. He helps me cook and wait on the customers. My kids also help in the kitchen, handing me what I need, and sometimes pour the ingredients in the bowl, or pot, what ever I’m using at the time. A lot of families come for lunch, dinner and in between, each one enjoying every meal. We get reservations for birthday parties and other special occasions. We work till 9:30p.m. and wake up at six to get the place perfect for the next day. My kids go to school and then come to the restaurant after and do their homework. Then when they are done they are free to help out if they want to.

My kids have straight A’s, and never miss out on school activities like, soccer, basketball, football, and school plays. They have lots of friends to. Sometimes they bring their friends to the restaurant and they also like helping out. I don’t let Olivia or Steve hang out with “the bad crowd”, I want them to grow up and be responsible adults, even though I kind of spoil them sometimes. I just want them to be happy so I buy them what they want, but they’re great students and great kids.

My husband likes to help with the restaurant at least 24/7, even though we’re not open that long. He plays football and basketball with Steve and tells Olivia bedtime stories like Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and Snow White. He’s an amazing dad and a great husband.

Even though my life sucked when I was a kid, I got all I ever wanted and more, like a cat with three kittens and a dog in the backyard. The cats name is Midnight, because of the black fur and blue eyes. The three kittens are Fluffy, because of her fluffy dark brown fur, Tippy, because of the way he tips over every time you pet him, and Jewel, because of her white fur and blue eyes. The dogs name is Kissy, because she always kisses you every time you say “kiss”.

Like I said before, my life is like a dream I dreamt of and it came true. It just goes to show, if you want something, if you have some goals, go for it and it well happen. Just try to make your life how you want it, not anybody elses.

No comments: