Future fantasy
Dear pen pal. It’s been a while since I’ve written. Thanks for sending the letter with
your new address or I would have sent it to some one else. You asked me how was I and wanted to now what my life long story was. It was when I was 17 years old now I’m 21. And thinking back made my day. So in the summer of 2012 I was able to go to the summer Olympics in France. I woke up that morning at 6:30 am I was supposed to run for track that day. So I woke up went out and ran a mile when I got back they told me that I couldn’t do it. I thought my day was going down the drain with my future and dream. I went to watch the Olympics even though I couldn’t because I didn’t really want to go and I wanted to meet some “Michael Phelps”! When I was there at the track they said that they needed me to go because the person who was really going to do it hurt her ankle. So it was a good thing I was there or my dreams would have gone the drain. There you have my favorite thought of the past. You also asked me if I m going to collage the answer is yes. Yes I am I’m going to The U of U. I have 3 animals 1 Chihuahua, and 1 Yorkie, and 1 mini Poodle, and a Turtle his name is Urtal.
I’ve had him ever since 2007 or 2006. I have one wonderful husband we met in Jr. High and we were just friends when I turned 16 he asked my out and we dated for a while.
We were even dating when I went to the Olympics. Just last year he asked me to marry him and so of course I said yes. Were going to get married when the Olympics are over this year. Ok he’s not my husband yet but will be soon. Where getting married in the Hawaii temple. Its always were I wanted to get married ever since I’ve been small. And your invited to:) I’m working on going to the Olympics this year to. So you can count on seeing me there. Right now I’m working on how fast I can go I’m learning a few tricks with it to. You also asked me the question “are you counting on winning?” the answer is it doesn’t really matter as long as I’m there and get to run I’ll be happy. And the reason is ever since I was small I’ve always wanted to go to the Olympics and I told myself it didn’t matter if I won or lost just that I can go and do what I love to do. Run. I did think about what I wanted to do I thought maybe I could swim. But the truth is I don’t now how. And I’m not good with gymnastics to that wouldn’t work ether.
Dear pen pal. It’s been a while since I’ve written. Thanks for sending the letter with
your new address or I would have sent it to some one else. You asked me how was I and wanted to now what my life long story was. It was when I was 17 years old now I’m 21. And thinking back made my day. So in the summer of 2012 I was able to go to the summer Olympics in France. I woke up that morning at 6:30 am I was supposed to run for track that day. So I woke up went out and ran a mile when I got back they told me that I couldn’t do it. I thought my day was going down the drain with my future and dream. I went to watch the Olympics even though I couldn’t because I didn’t really want to go and I wanted to meet some “Michael Phelps”! When I was there at the track they said that they needed me to go because the person who was really going to do it hurt her ankle. So it was a good thing I was there or my dreams would have gone the drain. There you have my favorite thought of the past. You also asked me if I m going to collage the answer is yes. Yes I am I’m going to The U of U. I have 3 animals 1 Chihuahua, and 1 Yorkie, and 1 mini Poodle, and a Turtle his name is Urtal.
I’ve had him ever since 2007 or 2006. I have one wonderful husband we met in Jr. High and we were just friends when I turned 16 he asked my out and we dated for a while.
We were even dating when I went to the Olympics. Just last year he asked me to marry him and so of course I said yes. Were going to get married when the Olympics are over this year. Ok he’s not my husband yet but will be soon. Where getting married in the Hawaii temple. Its always were I wanted to get married ever since I’ve been small. And your invited to:) I’m working on going to the Olympics this year to. So you can count on seeing me there. Right now I’m working on how fast I can go I’m learning a few tricks with it to. You also asked me the question “are you counting on winning?” the answer is it doesn’t really matter as long as I’m there and get to run I’ll be happy. And the reason is ever since I was small I’ve always wanted to go to the Olympics and I told myself it didn’t matter if I won or lost just that I can go and do what I love to do. Run. I did think about what I wanted to do I thought maybe I could swim. But the truth is I don’t now how. And I’m not good with gymnastics to that wouldn’t work ether.
No comments:
Post a Comment