Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My goodbye poem
By Callie Farr
Say goodbye to summer

When the leaves start to fall the warm
Hot weather goes to freezing then everything
Stops growing and say goodbye to lagoon

Ragging waters and everything else that’s fun
To do outside and start to get bundling up for sledding and snowboarding
When the days get shorter and the nights get
Longer its time to say goodbye to you I’m sure ill see you again
It might take forever but I know ill see you again the nice beautiful weather sunny warm days to go swimming and have fun out in the sun
If only you wouldn’t have gone away I miss swimming and boating and everything if only you didn’t have to go be soon your will be back and we can go back to all the fun things we do out side
But you left so fast so you need to come
Back fast so we don’t have to stay inside doing nothing but I’m sure this lonely past will pass by fast

2 comments:

Writer said...

Callie that was a very beautiful poem and i loveeeeed it. Good job.
Sincerely Alex Johnson.

Writer said...

I loved your poem! Great Job!!!


~ Kilee Livingston