Future Fantasy
By: Marcy Harris
I'm now thirty years old. I own my own architect and construction business named "Different Angles". I've owned it for five years and have twenty businesses from Washington to New Mexico. The main head quarter is in Salt Lake City, Utah, and of course I am the executive owner and manager. My husband is just the co-owner. I have a wonderful husband named Aden. He owns ten Cadillac Car dealerships, two in Utah and the other in different states. We have twin boys named Collin and Joel they're four years old, and are bundles of love and joy.
Aden and I met a school through a friend. We were dating two years before we decided to get married. We got married in the Slat Lake City Temple. After we left Temple we went and had a little party with family and close friends. Our wedding colors were white and yellow.
When I was twenty-five I opened my first architect business called "Different Angles". It is Just about the most exciting job that I have ever had. Who knew that designing houses would be so fun?
After we had our twin boys we decided that we wanted well needed a bigger house, and me being an architect and all I got to build my own house. I purposely had our closet built two times bigger then it was on the blue-print. We now live in Murray, Utah in my childhood neighborhood. In this beautiful house that I designed with four bedrooms, four bathroom, an office, three car garage, a imaginable kitchen, fully furnished basement, and a nice sized family oh and a nice sized master "closet". You may wonder what is in that three car garage. Well I have a 2026 SRX Cadillac Crossover (blue diamond), Aden has a CTS Cadillac.
When I am not at work or enjoying my family I like to hang out with my best friends from Jr. High School Kalo, Cami, Brittney, Michaela, Daryl, Savanna, and Theo. We like to go out and go shopping and out o lunch, but Theo is not a fan of the shopping part. I do help Theo when he has a tough angle to make. He also owns an architect business with Johnny Hummer; he also went to Jr. High School with us. But Theo and I are big competition. He and I are two of the best architects in the world, but it is friendly competition because we are best friends.
Considering the fact that my husband and I own our own business we don't really have a tight budget. That doesn't mean that we go and spend money like crazy. We have limits and bills, and bills get paid before we go and buy anything that can wait. We like to put money away for the boys for their future.
Last summer Aden and I took the boys on a Disney Cruise. They just loved all the different characters. I don’t think that they understood the relaxing part, but they did like the boat and the swimming pool. I enjoy my life and my family.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment