Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Goodbye poem BY MARIA ZOLOTSEV [[GOT 2 SEE THIS]]


“Goodbye Sergeant Cuddles” that’s what I said
When you were in pieces and basically dead

The little black button was left from your eye
At this point I knew that you were going to die.

We shared many moments at which we shall praise
From our potty training to our Dora Explorer days

I’m sorry it was me who tossed you 15 feet down
I remember a splat when you hit the ground.

Then the beast’s meat-grinding teeth tore you apart
And a deep and dark hole formed in my heart

Oh, Mr. Cuddles it was so sad
You looked like a Barbie with surgery gone bad.

As the creature ripped you and left you in mounds
The powdered white stuffing scattered the ground.

Oh and your flexible fur was left torn and frill
With such baldness I replaced you for Dr. Phil

My tears were as sponge and were left quite soggy
I was so angry; I wanted to kill that dang doggy!

But what could I do? You were gone in a flash
I hugged you’re hideous fur as you were tossed in the trash.

I have to admit that you looked like a mess
My eyes stung so badly like seeing a grandpa in a dress.

Goodbye my dear teddybear, goodbye Sergeant Cuddles
The only bright side is that you didn’t leave a puddle. :]

5 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Wow Maria, wow is all I can say. You write so powerfully even if it's humorous. Fantastic poem.
~Brooklyn

Writer said...

haha okay that was deep but it was way funny I love you tons maria you just never make me stop laughing lol love u tons-Trisha

Writer said...

haha okay that was deep but it was way funny I love you tons maria you just never make me stop laughing lol love u tons-Trisha

Writer said...

Haha. I love your writing your sooo good!

Good Job!

~ Kilee Livingston

Writer said...

That Goodbye was Good!
Great Poem!

That was funny, and deep haha....


~ Kilee Livingston~