I’m 23 and I’m doing good! I go to BYU, and I’m almost an engineer! I truly can’t wait to get out of school, forever, and get a job and become rich. I already found a company that is hiring and as soon as I’m done with school, I’ll apply. I’ve already talked to the manager and he told me I have the qualifications, but I want to finish school. I went to Murray High and I got a 4.0 with almost 100% in all of my classes. I’ve been working on an invention, I’ve always wanted to invent something and become rich, I just need a bit more money to buy some parts to create it and test it.
Another year passes…
“Wow! Who is she?” said my best friend. I sighed “I told you, you shouldn’t get a girlfriend on what she looks like.”. A week after I tell him this, he finds out that she has massive temper tantrums. I finally found a girl for me. I never liked girls until I got to college, even then they were not very distracting, It wasn’t until quite a wile after I left that I really noticed them. After trying a few times by just looks, I decided that wasn’t the best idea. One was dumber than a fencepost, another had five boyfriends. After awhile I found the right person for me she isn’t bad looking and she is quite smart and likes videogames, heck yeah!
I’m now thirty and feeling good I am having great life as a very rich person, I regularly donate to charity, being nice to the poor is a very good thing, It makes me happy to think I am making a big difference.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment