Friday, December 5, 2008

Future Fantsy By Harli Galvan

Dear Sally
I can’t believe is has been twelve years scenes we were walking down the aisle in cap in gown to get are diplomas that seems like forever ago. So much has happened since then. I have graduated from the University of Washington in Seattle with a degree in medicine. I am now a doctor at the Seattle Childrens Hospital. I love my Job. I love the feeling that I have just saved a little kids life. It is also a really hard job there is a lot painful things you go threw because not all the children make it. But it is worth it to know that I have saved millions for kid’s life. I have the most wonderful husband that anyone could ask for. I met him in collage he was studying law and is know a lawyer for the law firm of Beck And Tysver. Landon and I have been married for five years we got married when I was 25 and he was 27 it has been the five best years of my life he is the perfect man no one could ask for a more perfect husband. I got lucky. We got married in Cape Cod at the Coonamessett Inn. It was the most beautiful wedding ever. It was like a dream wedding I could not even believe it. After we were have been married for three years we adopted a little baby girl she is the cutiest little thing you have ever scene. Ali is so adorable. But she is a little trouble maker shes are pride and joy. A year after that I was pregnant with another little baby girl. We were so excited. She was premature I had here three months before she was suppost to come. She had to stay in the hospital for three weeks before we could take her home with us so we practicly lived at the hospital for those three weeks. Finale we got to take honor home to her room we made just for her every thing in her room was pink. All of her cloths drowned her because she was too tiny to fit in any of them. But she is doing great now and is growing in to her cloths. Honor and willow get along really great .Even though Ali sometimes gets jealous of Honor because she is not the center of attention 24/7. Ali is so funny even though she is only one and a half she can make me and Landon laugh for hours. We just bought a new house because we needed a bigger house because we have another member of the family know. I new house is so beautiful. We have a really big back yard so got a swing set for the kids to play on and a tramp for when they get a little older. Some other pretty cool things I have done is for the first couple years that me and Landon were married we went traveling a lot. We went all around Europe and Germany. For are first anniversary we went to Hawii and we went snorkeling it was one of the funniest things I have ever done in my life. Now you are pretty caught up with what I have been up too. I Hope to here from you soon so please write back. What have you been up to the pass twelve years.
Love Harli

1 comment:

Writer said...

your annaversary
sounds funn

<3 Sierra nordahl