

One day I was skateboarding. I was trying to get some cool pictures but I had no one to take any so my sister came outside to go hang out with our next door neighbor and I asked her if she could take some pictures. She said sure I will grab my camera after I go see if my friend can hang out so I said okay.
So I started warming up doing one eighty’s which is a one eighty degree spin while you Ollie an Ollie is a really simple trick just pretty much jumping on a skateboard but you have to pop it up and slide your foot but its really simple. I kept doing kick flips and heel flips and just getting ready to see what would look cool off my ramp when my sister came out I was doing some tricks of my ramp like indies, nose grabs, tail grabs, kick flips, heel flips, and more she started taking pictures every time I went off and her friend our neighbor was to the side of the ramp and I saw one of the pictures and it looked like I did a trick over her friend. So I told her I was going to try a hard trick called a rocket air which is a hard grab where you put both of your feet on the bottom of the board and grab the top of the board with both hands while airborne. I rode up to my ramp and popped up my board just to see if it was possible and I thought I could do it so I rode up to it again and stopped not knowing if I could do it and not wanting to fall and get hurt right before football season. So I ride up to it one more time going pretty fast I pop up my board get some air do a rocket air and then I fall and let go of my board in this picture she took I am bending backwards and my hair is all over the place it hurt pretty bad. This is not my favorite picture of course it is the next one she takes so I get up to some kick flips over my sewer some one eighty’s just practicing popping up my board for a good place to catch into a rocket air.
I ride back and get ready to try again I run throw the board under me and start pushing but my board flips another failed attempt now a little disappointed knowing I can do better. I ride back and take a deep breath start running throw my board under my feet start pushing the board is perfect the sound of the wheels spinning on the hard ground is amazing I am at the ramp I get on perfect I pop it up and grab it perfect I get good air I think it’s a repeat of the last one it feels exactly like the last one. I hope its not I reach down with my board to put it under me I feel it on my feet let go I am about to hit the ground I bend my knees to comfort the landing I hit the hard road and land perfectly I look start jumping around really excited I landed!! So my sister comes and shows me the picture and it looks like I am over her friend and its almost perfect except you can’t see my face but you can see my clothes, board, and ramp my shoe laces look like they are smiling in the picture the way the are flying all over in a shape like this ) I am so amazed I did it I jump and shout WOOHOO!!!
So I started warming up doing one eighty’s which is a one eighty degree spin while you Ollie an Ollie is a really simple trick just pretty much jumping on a skateboard but you have to pop it up and slide your foot but its really simple. I kept doing kick flips and heel flips and just getting ready to see what would look cool off my ramp when my sister came out I was doing some tricks of my ramp like indies, nose grabs, tail grabs, kick flips, heel flips, and more she started taking pictures every time I went off and her friend our neighbor was to the side of the ramp and I saw one of the pictures and it looked like I did a trick over her friend. So I told her I was going to try a hard trick called a rocket air which is a hard grab where you put both of your feet on the bottom of the board and grab the top of the board with both hands while airborne. I rode up to my ramp and popped up my board just to see if it was possible and I thought I could do it so I rode up to it again and stopped not knowing if I could do it and not wanting to fall and get hurt right before football season. So I ride up to it one more time going pretty fast I pop up my board get some air do a rocket air and then I fall and let go of my board in this picture she took I am bending backwards and my hair is all over the place it hurt pretty bad. This is not my favorite picture of course it is the next one she takes so I get up to some kick flips over my sewer some one eighty’s just practicing popping up my board for a good place to catch into a rocket air.
I ride back and get ready to try again I run throw the board under me and start pushing but my board flips another failed attempt now a little disappointed knowing I can do better. I ride back and take a deep breath start running throw my board under my feet start pushing the board is perfect the sound of the wheels spinning on the hard ground is amazing I am at the ramp I get on perfect I pop it up and grab it perfect I get good air I think it’s a repeat of the last one it feels exactly like the last one. I hope its not I reach down with my board to put it under me I feel it on my feet let go I am about to hit the ground I bend my knees to comfort the landing I hit the hard road and land perfectly I look start jumping around really excited I landed!! So my sister comes and shows me the picture and it looks like I am over her friend and its almost perfect except you can’t see my face but you can see my clothes, board, and ramp my shoe laces look like they are smiling in the picture the way the are flying all over in a shape like this ) I am so amazed I did it I jump and shout WOOHOO!!!
1 comment:
It must have felt great to be airborne like that. Nice imagry.
Post a Comment