Friday, December 5, 2008

Future Fantasy

Victoria Riches per. 4
I’m twenty-five with amazing husband who I have know been married with forthree years, and two great kids. My kids are twins a boy and girl. Landon and Addy. They are the funniest kids you’ll ever meet there only a year old but they sure know how to make anybody laugh. It has already been a year and they have grown so big. Landon has thick brown hair with light blue eyes and a little mouth. Addy has Dark wavy hair two but with a mix a green and a little blue eyes. My and my husband both work so I have to every Tuesdays, Wednesday, Thursday to watch the kids and we are both home over the weekend most of the time.

My husband is very nice and is always willing to help. We both went to BYU. We met when I was twenty-two. We later got married when I was twenty-two on May third 2019. He is still at BYU majoring in sports medicine.I attended school for about six years and got my Master degree. I majored in being a sports trainer. I help with track and soccer conditioning. I love soccer so it makes my job a lot batter doing something I love. Also my job because I get to be moving and I don’t have to sit in an office. I get paid twenty dollars an hour. With my husband working to we manage really well.

My home is pretty nice it has five bedrooms and two bathrooms with a small living room and a big kitchen. Our down stairs is my favorite place to be we’ve got the big screen TV with a game room. Also we have an out door swimming pool with a hot tube. Our back yard is pretty big A big tree in the middle and a garden off to the side and lilies every where you look. I have a jeep wrangler that is red. I am not that good of cook but I learn as I go. I’m always trying knew things and hope the best. I have many nicknames for my days spent in the kitchen.

On my spare time I like to read a book or take pictures. Many people don’t know that I like to take pictures. It is just kind of a way to get away from things. It is one thing to take a picture and so nothing with it then experiment with it. Also I love to do scrap booking with my friends we started when we were like 15 and we have 5 books know.I am very adventurous. I love to go camping or travel somewhere. The last trip I went on was when I went snowboarding. I go at least five to six times a year. I have always wanted to go on a cruise so I hope that one day I can. My favorite place that I have gone would have to be Greece. It was a family vacation we all took.

I hope one day that I can grow up to be a great fun-loving parent with four kids. I want to train a gold medalist team for soccer and take one picture that every one will remember.

No comments: