Future Fantasy
BY THEO GOCHNOUR
Its 2023 and I am now 28 years of age. I live in Portland, Oregon with my wife Anne and my two kids Sydney and Chase. I am a famous architect that designs skyscrapers and stadiums all over the world. I went to the University of Oregon for college for 5 years. I now have a Masters degree in Engineering and I also studied drafting and design. Now I am the owner and head man to one of the biggest architect firms in the world! My co-workers include Jonny Hummer who once went to my Junior High School. We all work together happily here in Oregon. My wife is a Pediatrician and loves what she does. She gets days of a lot so she can take care of my two beautiful children Sydney(4) and Chase(2). My kids love their life and I love them.
After I finished college I could have gone back to Utah but I was flabbergasted by the miraculous Oregon beaches. I had to live here. So I was determined to build the most beautiful home on the pacific coast. I worked with my architecture firm, “Gochnour & Partners” and built a three story beach house on the Oregon coast. The first floor includes an indoor gym, a living room, and a kitchen. The second floor includes five bedrooms, one for each person and an extra if we have another kid. The third floor is like a basement. It has a lounge area and a spa. Right above that not considered a floor is an indoor/outdoor pool with a retractable roof. When it was finished I did believe it was the queen of the pacific coast.
My architecture firm here in Portland has 26 different offices all around the United States. We have 1 office in Canada and one in Spain as well because of my fluent Spanish. Jonny Hummer and I co-own the business and we are intense competitors with Marcy Harris’ “Different Angles”. Her firm back in Salt Lake City is great at designing building and homes. Our business is called “Gochnour & Partners”. Headquartered here in Portland it is a great place for my business to take off.
Here in Portland there are lots of things to do. When it comes to athletics my wife and I play on a co-ed community soccer team. We have a long-term baby sitter for when we are at work and at soccer games. Even though it seems like we are gone a ton, we still spend hours of quality time with our kids. Also I sometimes participate in a legal racing league in Eugene Oregon where I originally went to school. I drive a Subaru Wrx Sti in the racing league. I am one of the best racers in the state. I have a great life so far.
Over the summer we are going to Oklahoma on vacation. It doesn’t seem like that desirable of a place to go, but I want to show my wife and kids where I went on my mission. My kids may not appreciate what I have to show to them but they will always remember our trip. I want to show them the houses I taught at and the places I went. It will be a great experience.
My life is not anything like I thought it would be. I have a beautiful wife, two kids, and a beach house on the spectacular coast of Oregon. I got a college education and now my architecture firm “Gochnour & Partners” is doing really well. My life is everything I wanted and more. Occasionally I miss Murray but I am off to bigger and better things. I am happy about my life.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment