Thursday, December 4, 2008

My future fantasy!!!
By Callie Farr
Well today I started to write about my wonderful and awesome life that I’m living now I live in California because I moved from Utah to California so I can be a pro surfer, I graduated from California academy, its pretty fun and I’ve learned a lot there. And before I moved I was a veterinarian and a horse trainer and still am just in California.
But anyways I’ve always dreamed of being a pro surfer and I am today I live in a beach house right on the beach in san Diego it’s awesome and I love it so much! Its really big and has a lot of amazing things to it like it has a indoor swimming pool and outdoor swimming pool it has a soccer field in the back and in the basement it has a movie theater and its really big and in one room it has a arcade in it with like dance dance revolution, and pinball machines and more fun and exciting things in it. It’s a really fun place in the house and its good so we don’t have to spend all of our money somewhere else were there is an arcade place. And were starting to put in a horse track in the back yard cause me my husband and my kids really love horseback riding as well. Also I got married to this guy named Wyatt he has a brown shag and brown eyes and he is also a pro surfer to, he is the sweetest and funniest guy I have ever met.
I have also done a lot of fun and amazing stuff, before I was a pro surfer I won first place in a surfing competition was a pro soccer player and still am today, and I have an a amazing family I have three kids I have two boys and one girl and she is the youngest so she gets teased but they still have fun together. But they are all very helpful with me and with each other.
Our family does a lot of fun thing together like go to the movies and go swimming, surfing, and play soccer and fun stuff like that but I’m going to Hawaii for a surf competition so there really excited.
They love to go to my surf compositions because they get to watch all of the people competing and they say they would love to learn how.
Also my older son he is 14 and he won first place in a snowboarding competition and my daughter 12 won a dance competition and my other son one first place in a skateboarding competition.
So that is my life living in California with my family and all the fun stuff that we do. I’m really excited for it and hope I have more fun and exciting things in my life. I love everything I do and everything I do with my family and hope to live a long and awesome fun life with them.

No comments: