Future Fantasy
In the year 2023 I am now the age of 29. I live in Saint George Utah because my company has a firm here. I got married 8 years ago my wife’s name Mary Hummer her maiden name is Smith. I have 3 kids 2 boys and 1 girl. There names are Bobby, Mat and Samantha, her nickname is Sam. Bobby is 2 Mat just turned 4 then Samantha is our oldest she is 5 1/2years old. I am very proud to say when I was younger I went to my dream college and my dream job. I went to BYU for 5 years and now am an architect! So now I work all of the weekdays. Which I am very glad I don’t work Saturdays. My wife Mary is a Lawyer. I had a job at a mall and she worked in a store just across the hall and we met! So as I said before we have been married happily for 8 happy years!!
Today my work for dealing with playing the clarinet paid off. I play every now and then at a concert hall. And it is great I get paid for something I just love to do. So now Mat and Sam now play instruments and I am helping them. They both play the clarinet like me. One thing I like about her she plays 4 different instruments the piano, clarinet, violin, and guitar. So we are teaching our kids to learn instruments and how much fun it is. Even though they are learning these instruments at a very young age this will help them in life. They do say if you play an instrument you do better in school.
Not only do my kids play instruments. But they all play a sport my 2 boys play baseball which came down from me. Then my one girl plays soccer which she got from Mary. So it is hard to get to all the games but some how I always make it to them. I do have to say that going to all these games are great I love seeing my kids playing sports.
For my mission I went to Germany. Which is where I have always wanted to go on my mission. Which I think is cool because just like Tyson (my brother) I got to go exactly where I wanted to go. Unluckily my little brother Preston did not go where he wanted in fact one of the few places he did not want to go Spain. But like all the missionaries he came back happy and with great memories. At Germany I had a great time! Now I am very glad I took those 2 years of German in Junior High. Because man did they help me on this mission!
Well just like I have dreaming for as long as I can remember I got my dream job the job architect! Then also my wife Mary also got her dream job. She is a lawyer and is really good at her job. So with both of those well paying jobs we are in a great financial place. Our house is not a big one but then again you cannot really call it small our just a regular sized house. So it is between the size of a large house and just a normal one. In our house we have 4 rooms all the 2 boys share a room but Samantha does not. The boys get mad at me for letting her have her own room but she gets her own. Of course 1 of the rooms is mine and my wife’s then. Then of course the guest room which as you can guess our guest staying while they with us.
Theo who is an old friend of mine in Junior High now own a business together. Even though he lives in Oregon but we still own Gochnour and Hummer is our business which we do architecture. Theo and I together have designed skyscrapers all around the world and stadiums too. We have 26 offices in the United States. Then we have 2 out of the U.S. one in Canada one in England. We are slowly expanding in our company.
In the year 2023 I am now the age of 29. I live in Saint George Utah because my company has a firm here. I got married 8 years ago my wife’s name Mary Hummer her maiden name is Smith. I have 3 kids 2 boys and 1 girl. There names are Bobby, Mat and Samantha, her nickname is Sam. Bobby is 2 Mat just turned 4 then Samantha is our oldest she is 5 1/2years old. I am very proud to say when I was younger I went to my dream college and my dream job. I went to BYU for 5 years and now am an architect! So now I work all of the weekdays. Which I am very glad I don’t work Saturdays. My wife Mary is a Lawyer. I had a job at a mall and she worked in a store just across the hall and we met! So as I said before we have been married happily for 8 happy years!!
Today my work for dealing with playing the clarinet paid off. I play every now and then at a concert hall. And it is great I get paid for something I just love to do. So now Mat and Sam now play instruments and I am helping them. They both play the clarinet like me. One thing I like about her she plays 4 different instruments the piano, clarinet, violin, and guitar. So we are teaching our kids to learn instruments and how much fun it is. Even though they are learning these instruments at a very young age this will help them in life. They do say if you play an instrument you do better in school.
Not only do my kids play instruments. But they all play a sport my 2 boys play baseball which came down from me. Then my one girl plays soccer which she got from Mary. So it is hard to get to all the games but some how I always make it to them. I do have to say that going to all these games are great I love seeing my kids playing sports.
For my mission I went to Germany. Which is where I have always wanted to go on my mission. Which I think is cool because just like Tyson (my brother) I got to go exactly where I wanted to go. Unluckily my little brother Preston did not go where he wanted in fact one of the few places he did not want to go Spain. But like all the missionaries he came back happy and with great memories. At Germany I had a great time! Now I am very glad I took those 2 years of German in Junior High. Because man did they help me on this mission!
Well just like I have dreaming for as long as I can remember I got my dream job the job architect! Then also my wife Mary also got her dream job. She is a lawyer and is really good at her job. So with both of those well paying jobs we are in a great financial place. Our house is not a big one but then again you cannot really call it small our just a regular sized house. So it is between the size of a large house and just a normal one. In our house we have 4 rooms all the 2 boys share a room but Samantha does not. The boys get mad at me for letting her have her own room but she gets her own. Of course 1 of the rooms is mine and my wife’s then. Then of course the guest room which as you can guess our guest staying while they with us.
Theo who is an old friend of mine in Junior High now own a business together. Even though he lives in Oregon but we still own Gochnour and Hummer is our business which we do architecture. Theo and I together have designed skyscrapers all around the world and stadiums too. We have 26 offices in the United States. Then we have 2 out of the U.S. one in Canada one in England. We are slowly expanding in our company.
No comments:
Post a Comment