Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Goodbye poem by Jedidiah Nielsen.

I was with my dad two years prior to the accident
with my foot. We were at my grandpa’s house the
one that is on the highway to Riverton (it’s big and
red). Well we met my great uncle their. My uncle
likes to play around the house, so he chased me
and my sisters around the house and their chapel.
The one of my grandpa’s wives said to stop running
around the house and especially the chapel (I don’t
like her at all). We had to sit through an hour and
a half of my grandpa talking. Then after that his
wives brought out the spectacular, amazing, and
miraculous food it was defiantly superb I really
liked it. When we left I was unable to tell my great
uncle good bye. Over the year’s I did not see him
and we later went to his funeral and I was
sad because I never got to tell him goodbye.

No comments: