Future fantasy
TeaginMuller P: 4 12-2-08
I’m 26 years old, and I’m in a bar. I got drunk *
When I woke up in the bar-room, a girl was lying with me and she had a ring saying Teagin, Muller. I freaked out so much she woke up and said: What’s the noise for my husband? It just occurred to me that she already knew we were married, but she was hot, so I gave it a chance. ***
8 years later. By the way, the only way I cold get those two jobs was because I went to Harvard Community College. I took athletically hard classes and I took a lot f acting classes too.
I’m sitting at my desk, in my villa on the top of a hill which is like a mini mountain so I can snowboard for free. And in my house I have 5 stories. The main one is just our general kitchen. Our first to floor is me and my wife’s place. The very top one is a library and all of my medals and it’s the entertaining room. It’s filled with all the newest movies and we’ve got every Nintendo, plastation and Xbox. Of course all of my stories have at least 3 bathrooms. My first bottom story is the kids place, the have their own kitchen so they usually never come upstairs for food unless there’s dinner. My very bottom story is one big room; it’s a basket ball court. It’s as big as the ones you see on TV. (By this time I graduated from Harvard University). (The hill is so big that it looks like a plateau). My yard is 3 and half acres big. Inside my house
I’ve got a wife she 32 and 5 kids, 3 boys and 2 girls. All of my kids go to a private school. My wife’s name is Jessica, my oldest son is Chris. My second oldest son’s name is Jack. And my last son’s name is Curtis. My oldest daughters name is Anastasia. And the youngest daughter of mine is Annie.
By the way I’m 34 and I’m professional Basket Ball player I play for, Utah Jazz. I’m also an actor the most famous movies in the world. I’ve been acting in Africa, South America, India, and Asia Europe and of course in America. I’m a billionaire and have 3 sports cars: Ford GT, Mustang GT convertible, Audi TT. By the way I’ve never had any pets, because I don’t want any pets peeing or pooping inside my house or outside in my yard. I have so many friends I can’t count them right now. And ever since I got married, I’ve never gone to a bar again. My marriage of course turned out perfect. My kids always are on their best behavior, (even though they can do stupid stuff sometimes) and my wife is always willing to give and respect. Here’s a picture of her: . The reason I wanted to choose this career was because I thought it could be cool to actually be on TV. In my childhood I always watched movies and TV. I get along with family a lot too. And the reason I did all of this was because I wanted to become somebody who got credit for something cool instead of being somebody who doesn’t get credited for anything, so I set out a goal in my life. My Hobbies: I like to play street hockey with my friends. I also love playing basket ball with my sons. I usually play soccer with my daughters or tennis. By the way we have our own soccer field and tennis court. And we’ve got an indoors basket ball court in the very bottom cellar that I play on and teach everything I know to my sons. Things I want to accomplish in my life: I want to travel the entire world, I want to travel to the moon and put a flag on the moon saying “Teagin Muller has finally completed his dream, and herby claims this spot as Teagin Muller’s land” I also want to buy myself a private jet so I actually can travel around the world for less money. My last one, I want to go explore a big tropical jungle where monkeys where all sorts of animals live. And there nothing else I want to do that I can think of right now so I guess this is it.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment