Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dancing By: Kilee Livingston

Kilee Livingston

Pd. 4

December 17, 2008

Family Folklore

Dancing

By: Kilee Livingston

When I was little I always danced I was in Jazz and tap and my little sister was in the same as me.

I’ve been dancing since I was 3, then I quit 2 years ago to go experience new sports.

I performed on the stage a lot, and I loved it a lot.

I miss dancing, I want to go back to dancing and wear the uniforms we have and my dad videotaping us on stage dancing and having fun.

I loved dancing and I wish I can just seriously go back to it, and still do the other sports I like doing still.

I miss it a lot and I miss getting flowers and having my grandma and my family watching me up on stage.

I love hanging out with my friends that were there and learning dance moves with them, laughing and making jokes doing tricks and just having a great time with them.

When my sister Jayme and I were little we were in our little, cute customs and we had a dance performance that day.

I was the leader of the group and we were standing behind the curtains waiting to go dance up on the stage waitin for the music to start.

We can here the audience talking and as we stood there i was getting nervous since i was the first one out to lead the group.

The director person named Becky talked for awhile then introduced to who was going to be dancing.

Then she turned the music on i leaded the group out... i had them follow me like i am a mother duck with little ducklings, as I was leading them I lead them to the other side of the stage and we were all standing there in a big group not dancing nor doing our moves with the song.

We all loooked like we were in a big puddle of mud not doing anything on stage.

The audience was laughing and then the music ended and we left the stage.

After that we said Bye to our family and went home.

The End! P.S. Hoped you liked it!!!

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

I love your story! I can definitely see you as a dancer, and I think you should go back to it. Sounds like a fantastic memory.
~Brooklyn