One extremely warm Saturday my dad, my brother, my cousin, and I decided to go on a boating trip. It was the longest road trip in the world!!! I bet we were in the car for like ten days! We finally got there on the end of day eleven. “I was so excited because the next day I would finally be able to do what I wanted and nothing would stop me!” “I desperately wanted to be able to feel the wind in my face and the sun on my arms toasting me like a golden brown marshmallow!
The next day I awoke at eight thirty just waiting to feel the sun in my face! I got my swim suit on that looked like a bright green color. Then headed out for the dock! As I arrive my cousin comes up next to me and tells me to hurry! At that point I have known idea what he is talking about. Then as I look where he is headed and of course it’s to the boat! My dad greats me with a good morning as well my brother. We are all very excited to go and enjoy the boating experience. As I look at my family I could tell that they were hiding something from me, because they all had smiles on their faces! Eventually my brother couldn't hold it in any more and said it! “Dad bought us a brand new tube”. Then I looked behind my self and there it was it was as red as a full bloomed rose. “I think my dad got that color on purpose because that was the color of our boat?”
I jumped up and gave my dad big hug. My brother and cousin were the first ones to test out the tube! As soon as they hop in the water they both had the chills because I’m sure they are not used to like seventy or eighty degree water!!! Then as soon as I turn around my dad pushes me in to the water it was as cold as an ice cube! As I pop my head out of the freezing water I see my dad laughing I was so mad. I hop back in the boat and from there on out I watch my dad pull my brother and my cousin on the tube. They did some hilarious flips of the tube then on like the last turn they were both off like that my dad did a very hard turn and they were gone!! Then of course it was my turn so me just barley getting warm I have to get in the water. When I get on the tube I am great full to be on something warm. When my dad gets going pretty fast I loose grip and slide right off like an ice cube on a warm pan. At that point I’m starting to have fun so when that happens of course it’s time to go back home. Which I’m not too extremely happy about at all.
As we drive the boat back to the dock my dad stands up and out of all things his keys fall out of his swim pant pocket! He stops the boat immediately and jumps in the water but it was too late the keys were gone!! Finally after about 5 hours my dad gets a key to start the car and we are on are way home! In the car we encounter a lot of animals we saw a deer a rabbit and a moose it was a really big one too, it was as big as a car! When we get home and are unloading everything we realize one thing. "We had forgotten the boat!!!" Then I wake up it’s a weird dream that just keeps happening. I know aggravating right?
2 comments:
That sounds like u had a fun time there.
Kilee Livingston
Wow. What a fun family story. You create a great sense of suspense in your story. :)
p.s. in the future please publish in black and not centered.
Ms. L.
Post a Comment