Goodbye…
Period: 4 Rodrigo Garcia 11-25-08
Saying goodbye is sad to me
I have lost a grandpa that’s
Having to lose someone in you’re
Family that’s sad .missing someone that to
Be with you is hard to think about it so the next time
You’re with you’re parent or any one else
Respect them. So respect family so they can respect you
And if you ever lose them .You can say that you were
Good with them and that you don’t say that I should of
Not mistreated he or she or you never talked to them. And
Say I should of hangout with him or her.
That’s why you never judge
Anyone by anything love them, don’t hate
That’s why I listen to my parents and not give them any
Problems.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
1 comment:
yours is the best!
Post a Comment