Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Goodbye Poem by Keigan Shepard

The time I had to say goodbye to my uncle.
It was a sad day I remember very clearly.
3 days before he left I landed my first kick flip.
He was teaching me how to skateboard.
We were really close we used to hang out a lot.
He was almost like a kid he liked video games we had the same hobbies.
Skating, football, basketball, any sport pretty much.

He was tall and skinny.
He was already getting grey hair at a young age.
We always laugh at him for it.
He is a great chef he used to be a chef for Café Rio and now knows all the recipes.
He used to cook for us all the time.
So done with all the good memories let’s talk about the day he had to leave.

The day he had to leave it was a sunny, hot day.
The blue sky was bright, bright blue barely any clouds.
So nice day except the fact I have to say goodbye to my friend, my uncle.
He packs up making me sad about to cry.
He is leaving to the airport I give him a big hug he promises to come back soon. He came this thanksgiving and made us an amazing dinner

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

That's got to be pretty hard to say good-bye to someone who you share a hobby with. But at least you didn't have to say good-bye forever.