Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Goodbye poem By Ryan Stentzel

Saying the word goodbye is a
Statement of what you want to say,
See you tomorrow,
I wish I could stay.

Goodbye could be a cut off on what other people
are saying, for example “ I was running and it was hard
and it hurt a lot and…..(other person listening) Goodbye!”

Goodbye can be a frustrating word to comprehend
On what the other person is trying to say.
They could be saying, I do not care goodbye or they could be saying if you do not stop babbling and just get to the point I will go!
Saying goodbye can be a sad experience to like saying goodbye to a loved one that has passed away.
So saying goodbye could mean
More than one thing like
See you tomorrow,
Or get out of my
Face. Goodbye has a lot
Of meanings.

1 comment:

Writer said...

I like how you describe the many thigns goodbye can mean. This was a good poem!
-Leticia Heath