Kilee Livingston
Pd. 4
December 22, 2008
Goodbye Poem
By: Kilee Livingston
I never got to say Goodbye to my grandma before she past away.
It made me sad that she past away, it made feel like I fell into a big hole down into the ground and I hit my head.
I got to pick if I wanted to go or not and I went, but when I went I felt sick.
I was planning on staying, but I could not.
I always start praying every night hoping she will come back alive.
My little sister starts to fight because she did want to come.
She looked like she was going to cry, and she kind of looked a French fry.
I feel lonely peach, feeling the need to go walk slowly on the beach.
It’s like I’m sitting on a stool next to a pool.
Looking out into the sunset feeling the heat drive into me, but really I am just sitting on the chair thinking about why I did have time to say……
Goodbye!
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
3 comments:
Nice poem. I liked how you rhymed your words!
-Leticia Heath
Awesome poem! Lots of emotion! You might want to check spelling just a bit but otherwise fantastic job!
kilee that was a cool poem LOVED IT
Post a Comment