It was summertime down in Utah it is so hot that the water is evaporating before it can get into the glass. It was so hot so we went into the mountains where it is the exact opposite it is so freezing that when you cry you cry ice cubes. We went up to get away from the heat and fortunately our LDS leader had a cabin up there. She brought up so many young women girls that in the cabin you couldn’t sand up she including me so there was even less space but I still had a good time. On the first day all we were doing was unpacking and deciding where we would sleep you had to jump for the beds because there were only 5 beds. The girls that didn’t get the beds had to sleep on the floor in there sleeping bags we had to stack them on top of each other I was one of the ones on top. On the second day of being up there we went on a hike we saw a lake it was so beautiful that you could see your own refection. Also on that day we decorated buckets so we could put our Secret Santa stuff in before we came up we filled a hat with names and everyone picked a name to see who would be there Secret Santa. The only rule was that we could only spend $1 per gift to make sure no one spent too much. We would have to sneak to make sure no one knows who’s each others Secret Santa was. I had the new girl she had a twin but I don’t know what her name was. I got some notebooks and pens they were really fancy I liked them a lot. On the last night we played a game where you pass a cup around and play a song who ever ends with the cup at the end of the song the people left and right of them get to paint your face with lipstick and the person you are doing it to cant do anything to stop it. I was really lucky at first but then I got left with the cup. Sarah my friend was the one on the left on me and my friend Megan was the one on my right they loved it and I sure did love it when I got them back. I got a good night sleep because one person didn’t want the bed any more and she offered it to me I jumped for joy. In the mourning we had to pack and get in cars because our moms was going to pick us at the church in a hour before we left we told everyone who our Secret Santa was it was so cool we had so much fun. We got all packed and everything and packed into cars to go back to the church where we were picked up by our parent that trip was so fun because I love camping and I got to with all my friends.
2 comments:
Great descriptive writing!
~Brooklyn
Great descriptive words!
Great story!
Good Job!
~ Kilee Livingston~
Post a Comment