Friday, December 5, 2008

My Future Fantasy!

Dear Bekka,

Gosh! I and you haven’t talked since we graduated from high school! I’m just checking in on you! I hope you and your family is doing well, that is if you have started your family!
When we parted our ways after high school, I went away to college at USC I’m now a physiatrist! At college I met my wonderful husband, Trask we are living in El Segundo, California right now we have one beautiful baby boy named Damian he is two years young, and one little girl on the way!
Yes I’m pregnant! Trask is working as a CEO of a big business! He is currently supporting the family! Our family has many hobbies, we love traveling, we love seeing movies Damian, is really good about being good in theaters! Our family is really close. Our home is a beautiful; it has 60000 square feet, four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a big backyard and a beautiful view of the beach! We are very happy with our home and hope to stay in it forever!
Our baby boy Damian is getting big so fast it’s like the past two years have gone by so quickly! Damian is our life! People say we spoil him to much, but I know we just love him to much and want him to have the best life he can! [; I’m so excited we have a baby girl on the way we still have not decided on a name!
Me and Trask have been married for three years now and were working on forever. Like I said earlier, my family loves traveling we have gone to so many fun, and beautiful we have experienced so many fun and exciting adventures like: Trask ran with the bulls in Spain, we saw the tower of London in England, France was probably the most memorable because Trask purposed to me at the top of the Eiffel tower, we went to a Boston red sox game in Boston! We went to a wild life park in Sydney Australia; we went to the navy pier in Chicago! Our next trip is going to be in Puerto Rico!
Some other fun things me and Trask have done since we have been married is; we went sky diving, we went bungee jumping, we scuba dived, we parasailed, and we took surfing lessons all in Hawaii, we rock climbed a big mountain; we took a tour of the rainforest!
I am due on July 8th, our beautiful baby girl will come into this world and will be all our pride and joy! Me and Trask love kids especially ours! We are so happy! We do not plan on expanding our family to more than our two kids and are both very happy!!! [; How is your family doing?? Mine is doing great! My mom is having great success in her real-estate she is also living in El Segundo, just a block or so away from us!! I’m glad I found your address! I hope to get together soon with you and talk if that isn’t possible write me back we will keep in touch [:

Love Selina, Trask, and Baby Damiian

1 comment:

Writer said...

Very good
my friend selli!


<3 Sierra Nordahl