Several fortnights ago there was a war. This war was a glorious war. However this war was different than you might expect. For it was an air soft war. Not only that but it was at my friend’s (Alex Lee) house. There were only a few people there. They were me, Alex lee, lexi, Erin, Abe and some other guy whose name I can’t remember. At the party first I got there than Alex and I waited for everyone else. After thirty minutes we were all there.
Once we were all there we played rock band, a game called golden dynasty and some online halo type game. Pretty soon we all got bored with that so we got out the guns and had a war. Erin and I had pistols, Alex had his semi automatic gun that sucked because it kept jamming, and Abe had his spring loaded gun which was the best one there. Right before we started, I was about to scout out the area but right as I started to walk away everyone behind me started busting out laughing. So then I turned around and asked them what was so funny. Then they told me.
It turns out that Abe shot me at point blank in the leg but since my pants were so baggy it stopped it before I could feel it. So then with my permission he tried it again and I still couldn’t feel it. Several minuets later we started it was everyone against Abe since he was the best. Right after it started (we were on one side of the house and he was on the other) I turned the corner to see where he was and before I could even see him he shot me right in the finger on my fingernail. We lost that round. Six rounds later we still hadn’t won. While we were talking about where the teams should start next Abe shot one of the outside lights but it turned out it didn’t have a cover so the light went out and we all had to go in.
Luckily the pizza just got there so we all had dinner. Since there was nothing left to do we went back to playing golden dynasty until we all had to leave. While Abe was waiting his turn he thought his gun wasn’t cocked so he pulled the trigger and hit Erin in the eye (I cheered silently but greatly for him after that). So then Abe got kicked out of the house. So then after he left Erin had a surge of vengeance and tried to shoot me to mess me up because I was doing better that him on my first try in the game. Alex lee stopped him but only hid the gun in his room so when Alex wasn’t looking he went in and tried to find it. Before he could Alex discovered hi evil schemings and tried to stop him again. They had a silent tug of war over the air soft gun and it broke. Before I heard what happened to Erin, I had to leave and the party was over.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
1 comment:
Interesting! My favorite line is the very first sentence. It really grabs the reader's attention;creative.
p.s. don't forget to capitalize titles!
Ms. L
Post a Comment