A snapshot of life
My snapshot is of my family and I back in the past when everyone would get together for Christmas Eve and we would all have a sleep over and spend Christmas together. I can remember smelling egg rolls, cake, Etc. and believing I was in a 5 star restaurant being served by only the best chefs in the world. I remember seeing presents under the beautiful Christmas tree and Kya bouncing excitedly up and down all around the house because in about a dozen hours we would be opening presents. I also remember hearing old classic Christmas music playing throughout the whole house and everyone chattering excitedly about which presents they hope they got. I remember tasting the sweet taste of hot chocolate with small marshmallows in it. The last thing I remember is feeling the tree and its pines in my hands, and the feeling of the wrapping and bow under my fingers giving way.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
1 comment:
Wow, Alex very descriptive!
~ Kilee Livingston~
Post a Comment