Every year me, my mom and my aunts Emmy and lizzi always get up at one in the day after thanksgiving to go shopping for Christmas.It is one of my favorite things to do this time of year. I know I know it doesn’t sound fun to get up at one in the morning and stand in the freezing cold weather waiting for the stores to open. You want to be the first ones in line to go in the store so you now that you will get what you want. WOW!! But don’t get in the way of someone with a cart because they will not stop for you trust me I would know. Some of the moms when the door opens its like a stampede of elephants running after you!!!
But I have to say that last year was the best year of them all, well I don’t know If it was the best year but it sure was the most thrilling. Well let’s start Thanksgiving Day, my whole family goes to my grandmas house for thanksgiving dinner. It’s always so good!!! She always as a perfectly cooked turkey with some home made stuffing, potatoes, cranberries and rolls. YUMMIE!! After we were all full we all went home to take a nap so we can be feeling good for blackout Friday . When I got up I was so excited I could not wait to go do all that shopping. I LOVE SHOPPING!!! So me my mom and my aunts Emmy and lizzi are all waiting to go in to the target at two in the morning and it is snowing but I am loving every thing about it. People were even selling hot chocolate for people who were waiting in line. After a while other people started to show up. It was a half hour tell they where opening the store so every one was getting ready to go in and start shopping. They opened the doors everyone was screaming pushing kicking whatever they could do to get through the doors. I was scared. When we got in there everyone was just grabbing everything they could see it was so noisy in there. So everyone is shopping and getting everything they need and then all of a sudden all the lights in the whole inter store went off it was pitch black you could not see anything total darkness. Everyone was screaming including me!! I was all alone in the back of the store and I had no idea where my mom or aunts were. I did not even have my phone so I could not call my mom to see where she was at I did not know what to do. I was running to the front of the store where everyone else is. The people that work at the store were not letting people out of the store. Finally I found my aunt Emmy and she was trying to figure out what was going on. The employees were not telling us anything so we new that something was going on. Faster then I could even think there was about 30 people coming threw the doors in all black telling everyone to get in the ground and do not move or they will shoot. I was so scared I did not know what to do. Emmy pulled me on to the ground as fast as she could. I could not even catch my breath. All I was thinking was were my mom and aunt lizzi are. They were robbing the store!! They took almost everything. After two hours of being held down at gun point the cops finally showed up. But they did not catch all the robbers. Me and Emmy found my mom and aunt lizzi and asked if they were if they were okay and they were. That was the most thrilling night of my life.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment