
Running inside from being chased by the steaming hot sun
on a scorching summer day, eating whipped vanilla ice cream
with the girls. All summer long we were laughing so hard that
our echo’s would go over the dry green mountains to the other
state, smiling like no other so all you could see on our face
was our whitened grins. We took a picture so we could always
remember the last day of summer. Staying up all night tell we
could actually hear the wolves howl.
From that picture I remember the promise that we made
each other when we said promise to stick with each other
forever, our girls first, you jump I jump, I’m telling you my
secrets,… put it on our friendship that you wont tell? What
happened ? The whole world knows now. What happened to us??
There is no us!
No comments:
Post a Comment