It was in fifth grade when I took this picture. Bret, the person in this picture, was doing weird things, like Darth Vader vs. Barney and Tellie Tubbies vs. Darth Vader. Then after that he was pretending to be famous, so I asked him if I could take his picture. He said yes so I took two pictures of him, both different posses. He doesn’t like to get his picture taken, so I was surprised when he said yes. Although I did say he needed a picture for his fans. It’s fun tricking him.
While I was taking a picture, my fifth grade teacher was opening presents form kids because they’re going to miss her. She sprayed perfume that she got, to see what it smelled like. The whole room smelled like vanilla and sweet, fresh picked strawberries. I could hear other people telling each other were to stand so they could take pictures. I saw Bret getting ready as I held the camera by my eye, finger getting ready to press the button. I took it and then he wanted one more so I took another.
As soon as I was done taking the pictures, it was time for a class pictures. Each student that had a camera could take a picture of the class. I was going to take a picture, but I used my last two pics on Bret. It doesn’t matter; I got a picture of all my friends, and the hottie, Bret. Although he knew I was taking the pictures for my self. He knows I like him, so that is why he let me take a picture of him, twice in a row, with different poses.
When school was over, we all said goodbye and got on the bus. I sat next to my best friend there, younger than me, Olivia Rae Keith, as Bret sat behind us talking to a friend about basketball. Then he called me, I turned around and he was going to ask me something, but then it was time to get off. As soon as we were off the bus, Bret called me again, and this time he really did ask me something. HE ASKED ME OUT!!!
We were best friends forever, and then he asked me out. I couldn’t believe it. We did almost everything together. Then I got the news that we were going to move. I wasn’t going to tell him, but I told everyone else and told them not to tell. Then my friend, Zoey, told him I was going to move in two days. He didn’t believe her, but when there was a moving van parked in front of our place, he was very sad. Mostly because I didn’t tell him I was moving, not because I was moving.
I still think about him all the time. In fact I hung his picture on my locker door. I would be calling him but I lost his phone number. I gave him mine, but we got a new phone number, so now he doesn’t know it. Every time I’m in Draper, I would always ask my mom if we can go see Bret, and she would always say no. one of these days I’m going to run away to see him. I would get in trouble, but it’s worth it.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment