Victoria Riches
Per.4
Snapshot
The frozen air was bitter. From my head to my toe was stunned by the unforgiving Jack Frost. I couldn’t budge a bit. I had been frozen to the seat, but I endured. The snow was thundering down. If it could make a noise it would sound of a million rhinos. There were little wisps of navy Blue shirts agents the olive green grass. Hopping and sliding they went holing back the team from a touch goal. Crash, pound as they collided together with all the force in the world. I leaped to my feet as the last seconds fell down, Three two one. The pass was mad with a huge kick. There the goalie stood. She charged the player and the player kicked it be fore she got their. I rolled slowly to the goal and Jessica dived for the ball and it was out. Whaoooooo, we won. Every one jumped up and flooded the field. Blue and white streamers plunged to floor and slowly collapsed. Horns and screams were out of control. I also scuttled to the filed to congratulate the winning team. I rushed down the stairs. The field was jam-packed I was a little claustrophobic. People of all shape and size crowded me, Because I was so little I could squeeze through the mob of an over crowded field. I found my sister. She had been jumping and screaming and was that we have won. Know we could to state stare and hopefully win there, but lets not think about the future and have fun know.
On the ride home we were jamming to the music. The music as loud as it can go. The car was rattling with over joy. When we talked our voices sounded pulsed. We bounced like crazy. A free back massage sweet. I wanted to have some fun. I took some glamour shots of me. I took about fifty the pictures turned out a little fuzzy, but you could still make out what it was. It was still snowing but not as hard. I turned to my sister and she looked at me. At that moment I took a picture. Her hair devoured her face. The eyes as wide as they could go and because it was so fuzzy. My sister looked like a monster from another planet. The snow behind her turned pink and it looked like she is in a little hut. I showed my sister. She busted up laughing. If someone saw this they would actually think that it was an Ellen. We wanted to call the police or something and report her in. We had to resist, because how were we going to explain it to them. When we got home we did show it to our mom. She didn’t believe us because she knew us to well.
The picture is known hanging up in my room next to all the other obnoxious pictures I have. I am known for my picture taking. Whenever I look at it reminds me of the fun I have and the freezing cold day with a great ending.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment