Victoria Riches
Per.4
Goodbye Poem
Goodbye to you
You left so quickly
My tears fall and my heart breaks
There are so many ways I could say
I’ll miss you
You won’t be gone for ever I’m sure we will meet again
But how ever long that might be
You don’t forget me because
I won’t forget you
Now it is time for you to leave
Please go quick before it is too late
As the last seconds fall down
It grows easier to face the fact that
You’ll be gone
Know you left
My life won’t be the same without you
I wonder what I’m going to do
I know it will be hard but I’ll
Have to try
Good bye to you
I hope you know how hard it was
To see you go without a trace
We both have wept and
Just remember the good times we had
Our up and downs but
Mostly I want you to know that
I’ll miss you
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment