Life is like a flower. It will bloom by itself but you’re going to have to take care of it through troublesome times. It falls down when not feeling well, but give it enough love and it will grow healthily and brightly. If you don’t take care of it, it will have some problems and maybe die. It’ll be lonely when all the flowers are picked, but soon someone special comes along and picks you. You will be loved till the end of time, and then bloom again in a whole other world. You will bloom a new peddle every bright, sunny, loving day till you are gone from this world. You are sad when it’s raining, but happy when it’s not. You close up when it’s dark out and open again to a nice summer morning. You’ll be kept warm through the winter by someone you love.
What I am saying is that when someone is born you’ll have to take care of that child till your child is old enough to care for themselves. If you abuse or neglect your child, your child will grow up thinking their life sucked, and if you do abuse your child to much, it could probably die. When your child is all grown up, that child will think their not pretty or handsome because they don’t have boyfriends or girlfriends and all of their friends do. But then someone does come along and takes you out of a billion other people. You will be wed and will be with them forever till death. Some people like being outside in the bright sunny days and afternoons, their the people that are sad when it’s raining. You’re under the warm, cozy blanket at night, and are up and working in the morning. When it’s freezing in the winter, you’ll be warmed by the people you love.
This connects to my life, because when I was one or two years old, my dad abused me and I got yelled at for nothing when he was drunk. I sometimes think that I’m not pretty because I don’t have a boyfriend (but now I don’t want one) and most of my friends do. But since their great friends they always tell me that I’m pretty. But then I found out that a boy likes me. I love to be out in the bright sunny days of summer, and in winter I’m warmed by my family and friends (mostly my friends, my family hates me). That is an example of neglect; my family has to go to the Craze Agency for my sister’s acting classes she has to take every Monday, so I’m alone for about six hours and I can’t really cook anything without my parents being there, so I hardly have anything to eat.
My life has been horrible. Please make sure you and your child is safe and away from abuse. Just think, if my mom didn’t break up with my dad, I wouldn’t be typing this right now. And I won’t be able to tell you that I was abused and neglected, and still neglected.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment