Goodbye poem by Mary Jacobs
when you say good bye
It may not come back
I took a step into the house
And found that my grand mother
Had gone
I never got to say goodbye
I was in school
I could not say bye
I wish so bad that she was here
I remember all the times I stayed up late
To help
She was in so much pain
While she was here
I just wish I could make it go
I know she is in a better place though
With her husband I didn’t meet
We need her
She was always the one to help
Help us with everything
I still remember a blanket she made
For me I use it and so does
My mom
It may not come back
I took a step into the house
And found that my grand mother
Had gone
I never got to say goodbye
I was in school
I could not say bye
I wish so bad that she was here
I remember all the times I stayed up late
To help
She was in so much pain
While she was here
I just wish I could make it go
I know she is in a better place though
With her husband I didn’t meet
We need her
She was always the one to help
Help us with everything
I still remember a blanket she made
For me I use it and so does
My mom
No comments:
Post a Comment