My future fantasy!!!
By Callie Farr
Well today I started to write about my wonderful and awesome life that I’m living now I live in California because I moved from Utah to California so I can be a pro surfer, I graduated from California academy, its pretty fun and I’ve learned a lot there.
But anyways I’ve always dreamed to be a pro surfer and I am today I live in a beach house right on the beach in san Diego it’s awesome and I love it so much! Also I got married to this guy named Wyatt he has a brown shag and brown eyes he is the sweetest and funniest guy I have ever met.
I have also done a lot of fun and amazing stuff, before I was a pro surfer I won first place in a surfing competition and I have an a amazing family I have three kids I have two boys and one girl and she is the youngest so she gets teased but they still have fun together. But they are all very helpful with me and with each other.
Our family does a lot of fun thing together like go to the movies and go swimming, surfing and fun stuff like that but I’m going to Hawaii for a surf competition so there really excited.
So that is my life I’m really excited for it and hope I have more fun and exciting things in my life.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment