Thursday, November 20, 2008

Snapshot by Harli Galvan

another neighbors house Pictures, Images and PhotosWhat do you see when you look at this picture?? Let me guess just a broken down tree and some garbage. Right that’s what I would think and I would never go any deeper in to it and I would never even think anything else of it again. But this time I did.

So as I said this picture just looks like nothing. But what you didn’t know was that this use to be someone
Home where they raised there kids slept, had dinner had everything important to them in there. This house and family were all victims of Hurricane Katrina.

I was surprised of what I found out about this picture. I feel the families pain and I don’t even know them I have never seen them I never talk to them or anything. But if you think about what if that was your families house that got torn apart because of hurricane Katrina. Here is what the house looked like before hurricane Katrina untitled Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment: