One day when I was waiting from my dad to pick me up, school had just been
Over and I had remembered that when I was leaving school I could see that my dad
Had been waiting for me then we headed home on way we were by the stop light and I was waiting for the stoplight to turn green then I could see a
Car just droved right by us like five feet away from us and just hit the pole that was right next to us, my head swung back so hard and it hit the head rest then I could see that the
Guy In the back seat of the car that hit the pole hit the front seat and I could see that guy wasn’t okay he had concussion I think and it was weird that it took so much time for the cops To come to see what had happened, it really freak me out because there was like five cars involved an it was scary that there were was a car that had hit almost a gas station and if the pole wasn’t there he would have hit the pumping the gas thing
And I saw every second of it, then finally the cops came and then the fire truck they
Had to help the three people in the car that was stuck in the car they had to get these really big scissors and they cut through the door and the roof too then they got the three
People out of the car and then they rushed them to the hospital with a ambulance then they had to help one guy out of his car too so they used the scissors again helped the guy
But this time they had called the helicopter to rush him to the hospital.
We had to wait like three hours for the cops to finish their paperwork and ask people
Questions about the accident that just happened and that took like two more hours and I
Wanted just to go home but we couldn’t because they were investigating the cars and who caused the accident, Two more hours had finally passed and then the cops were then taking pictures of every angle of the car accident then finally they had finished all of their stuff and they told us that we could go home and they finished what they were supposed to do and I we headed home and that is the snapshot that I will remember of when in that second when the stop light turned red and we stopped a car just came so close to hitting us. And that is my story of my snapshot . The end
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment