Life is Like. …
A strawberry, you never know if it is going to be sweet or sour. You can look at and observe the strawberries all you want but you can’t tell what they will taste like until you actually taste them. There is always a different taste to every new strawberry you eat and without tasting them you won’t get the right taste you want. The outside of strawberries are unpredictable, and you never know what it is like inside them without taking the risk of buying them. Life can be mean and then the next minute it will be better and your problems will go away, but it won’t stay like that if you just guess and don’t take risks. Strawberries may be unpredictable about how they will taste, but if you take that risk you will experience the tastes that will lead your taste buds a whole different direction!
The story that has marked me was when my oldest brother, Michael, had died. Even though he was a half brother, I loved and cared for him just like how I treat my other brothers. He had died in Sacramento, California in December of 2006. His mom had called one night and it was only me, my little sister, and my oldest sister at home when she had called. My sister answered the phone call and started to talk to his mom, Cheryl. When my sister had ended the phone call she looked like she got shocked by blazing lightning! I asked her what was wrong and she had said, “Michael died!” I was confused and I had thought my sister was joking. I realized that she wasn’t and I suddenly feel my hear drop! The rest of my family was at the church activities and my sisters and I hopped in the car and drove to the church. We stopped at a light and it was dead silent. I was trying not to sniffle as loud so that my sisters wouldn’t here me but unfortunately they did. My oldest sister, Audrey’ Ana asked me if I was ok and I just cried even harder. My sister was sad and she hugged me and said everything was going to be just fine.
We got to the church and hopped out and ran inside to look for my mom. I ran into my other sister, Luse, and she had asked me why I was crying but I didn’t respond because then I would just cry even more. My youngest sister had told her what happened and she had just started to ball! My whole family was sad when they found out and we all immediately went home!
Later that night, my dad had called Cheryl and talked to her about what happened with Michael. She was really sad about what had happened and she had blamed his death on my dad because he wouldn’t let Michael live with us again because he was on drugs. My dad had missed him and was thinking about him coming back to our house and then he had died.
I really miss Michael, my brother, and I wish he hadn’t died. I loved him like he was my real brother. I love him so much and I hope I see him again.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment