Monday, November 24, 2008

Methphor Madness-Selina Delgado

Life is a Flower…

Life is like a flower, in so many ways blooming, getting bigger, losing petals, and gaining them! This is a story of how I lost a petal in my life, and gained another one. “I hate you!” Those words going into my ears were like getting the air knocked out of me! “I’m sorry! Kylee had to buy her own plane ticket and you were in Idaho with your family!” “I can’t believe you! Selina I thought you were my best friend!” “Alicia if you were my best friend, you would understand!”

This story is about me and my best friend fighting and ending our friendship… I lost a best friend but I gained a better one, someone that understands sometimes it doesn’t always work out. We were fighting because this past summer I had to go out to Las Vegas, to visit my dad and I could bring a friend for the last two weeks. I was originally going to bring my best friend Alicia, but her and her boyfriend were fighting so she went and stayed in Idaho with her dad for a little bit. At first my dad was going to pay for the plane tickets but the tickets were really expensive and I didn’t know if she had the money, also we hadn’t talked for quite awhile… which was weird for us! I tried to get a hold of her many times, she wasn’t answering her phone!!

I wanted to have a friend come down, so I called my other best friend Kylee she could come! Her mom paid for her plane ticket and she came and stayed with us for the last two weeks!! It was not even that fun. It was kind of boring… but just being with Kylee was fun!! On our way back from Vegas, I got a text from Alicia… and that brings us back to the beginning of this story.. I lost a best friend but I gained a better one (: and me and Kylee are best friends to this day…! So in some ways life being like a flower is a tragedy in others it’s really good!

No comments: