Friday, November 7, 2008

Victoria Riches
Per.4
My Family Folklore
My dad decided that we should all go camping trip. As he always he says that I’m that man of the house and that means I make the decisions a round here. So I had no say. So here I go to pack. You can never know my dad he says we going to go camping then something happens and we end up in a hotel. So I packed my curling iron and blow dryer.
Our drive was taking forever, I was in the back set with my sister and my two brothers were in the front set fighting like usual. My sister had falling asleep and took up the whole bench. Her feet were in my face and every time I’d move them they’re right back in my face. It was like my head had a magnetic pull to her feet. I tried to mute by brothers by listening to some music. That didn’t help much. My dad called back know isn’t this some family fun I just nodded my head with a fake smile. I must have finally fallen asleep because when I woke up we had a flat tire. My stomach was also speaking to me I need some food and quick, but there was no food and we had a flat what a great situation to be in. We had some luck their was a little town not too far. As I had planned we got to stay in a hotel but with all the people in the town. One room was all they had and with six people that is not a good sign. That means three people on each bed. I can barley stand two but three o man.
On one bed it was me my sister and my big brother. On the other my dad, mom and my little brother. I got the edge and it was fun if you like being half on the bed and half off. Know one could fall asleep because when we all wanted to turn on our other side all of use had to turn over. After a while we decided just to sit up. I thought by getting made at my brother it would make him want to sleep on the cold tile floor, but that shows you how good of thinker I am because we just got in a big fight and that made every one get made. So I hit him with my pillow and he just hit me back it was continuously until my sister got involved then everyone started having fun hitting each other. Feathers were flying every where until every one got tired. It was time for bed I wanted to sleep on the floor and that was not usual for me to do I started to freak out but I slept on the floor. What a night it was. The ride home I kept my sister a wake playing a game with her and I helped my brother with his homework. My brothers didn’t fight in the car instead they watched a movie. When we got home every one was tired hopefully I could seep better tonight.

No comments: