Victoria Riches
Life is like
Life is like a piece of licorice you never want it to end. You can either chew to quick not stopping for any thing or enjoy every moment you have and make the best out of it. Just like all of us we come in many different shapes, sizes and flavor. We can do what we want with it peal, chomp and even munch. When you finish you’re tempted to go back for more, but you can’t because you already finished what was left in the Box.
My story is about when I won state for a competition and a trip to Disneyworld.
It was about three years ago. I had won a trip for a competition I was in. I won state two times the first time we went to Oklahoma, and unfortunately I didn’t win. I had to try all over again, and no drovers this time. Here the day came I was prepared to win state. Every one was really good but I knew I could do better. My turn came up and I did what I trained for years. I felt as if I was sweating like crazy. I did my best and what do you know I won. I got a metal and a place with my name on and what came with those was I was the state champ two years in a row. I was interviewed to be in the news paper and I was pretty excited. I didn’t’ know how to celebrate. For nationals we got sent to Orlando, Florida. They would pay for the trip to Florida for my whole family. The hotel was right next to Disneyworld. Unfortunately they didn’t pay for Disneyworld but since we didn’t have to pay for the plane ride we got to use the money for Disneyworld.
Disney world was no ordinary theme park. it had for different world and every one as if you were in different world like you were some place else. The worlds are Magic Kingdom Park, Animal Kingdom Park, Disney-MGM studios, and Epcot. Every one was amazing you could send for ever there and it would never get old. I never wanted it to end. I saw Mickey and Minny, But my favorite and many others Goofy. I got my picture taken with him and I loved it. That place was really full of fun a magic. Every night we would go over to Disney-MGM studios and listen to my knew favorite bagpipe band and after watch the night show it was tremendous it had fire works exploding ships with fire and a huge globe.
I had to keep practicing to win but not as much as I would of hoped. The day came closer for my turn to shine. I could do it but the others were really good and I was starting to dought. It was so hard to focuses I had to try because if didn’t I would be more of a loser if I lost. It came to my turn and did my best. We had to wait for all of the other results to come. I waited to what seemed to be an hour know I had one huge butterfly in my stomach. The my heart was pounding out of my chest. Every one was done. They mentioned my name I went bezzerks, but I got excited almost too soon. I had tied with a girl from Washington. We had to go to a tie round. What we did is we started at the same time and who ever scored first won. I so I tried the first time and didn’t make it then. Time for the other to go she missed to but not by much. I went again and scored but we had to have the other miss for me to win, but she made it. I had to try again and I think all the stress got to me and I missed. I hoped that she would miss, but she scored and that meant I lost. I wanted to cry but I couldn’t I worked so hard and I lost. I wish we could do a do over.
After they got their mettles. We all came together and took a picture. It was flash after flash. O I wish I wasn’t twelve so that I could go back again but I finished what was left in the box. O well I learned a good lesson that day when you really want something you have to work hard then when you think you worked hard enough work even harder.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment