Goodbye Poem
Why did you guys leave me?
It is boring without you!
Why did you guys leave me?
I don’t have a clue!
You left me so early
You left me so fast
But why can’t I get over this sorrow past?
I know I will get to see you both
Maybe, only every once in a while
But I know everyday I won’t get to see your joyful smiles
I hope you will be ok
And nothing gets in your guys’ ways
But why did you leave us?
We didn’t want you guys to go away!
I hope your husbands are very happy
And I hope that they will take care of both of you
But why did you leave us
At least not you two!
So goodbye to my sisters
I will miss both of you
I hope your lives will be as good as new!
You left us so early
You left us so fast
But as long as you’re happy
Why did you guys leave me?
It is boring without you!
Why did you guys leave me?
I don’t have a clue!
You left me so early
You left me so fast
But why can’t I get over this sorrow past?
I know I will get to see you both
Maybe, only every once in a while
But I know everyday I won’t get to see your joyful smiles
I hope you will be ok
And nothing gets in your guys’ ways
But why did you leave us?
We didn’t want you guys to go away!
I hope your husbands are very happy
And I hope that they will take care of both of you
But why did you leave us
At least not you two!
So goodbye to my sisters
I will miss both of you
I hope your lives will be as good as new!
You left us so early
You left us so fast
But as long as you’re happy
We can get over this sorrow past!
No comments:
Post a Comment