My Family Folklore
About three summers ago my family and I were getting ready to go on a trip to Hawaii. We were going for our family trip and to go for my very first time! I was so excited that when I went outside smiling, the sun would start to sing and smile too.
“Start packing, Kalo” my mom said. I started to help my little sister with her luggage and then I began my own bags. About twenty minutes later I was halfway through my packing so I decided to take a little break. I went and got some leftover pizza from the other night and then I heated it up by my strong, hot breath. After I finished eating I went to go sit on the couch and before you knew it I was taking a little snooze.
It was eight thirty in the morning on a beautiful Thursday. I had been up getting dressed and then I finished me packing. I was done now and ready for my mom to come and check me off. When she saw how much I packed she told me I had packed a little too much and that I needed to downsize my luggage in ten minutes. We had to leave in one hour and I had some other chores to do before we could go! It feels like this will be forever before we even get to the airport. I had started unpacking and packing so fast that I looked like a car speeding on the freeway! Then in nine minutes later I was done and my mom couldn’t believe her eyes! Now if only I could get my other jobs done so that I could earn some more money for the trip!
“Time for your family trip!” yelled the sun. We had finally came to an end doing our jobs and we were in our cars off to the airport! About a half of an hour past by and we had arrived to the airport and onto the plane. The plane was so nice inside and I was amazed looking at the ground from up high! I was so tired but I couldn’t sleep because I was too excited. I wasn’t sure what to do for the next couple of hours and I couldn’t get out of my seat! I was officially board and the rest of my family was sleeping. I tried to sleep for like twenty minutes and then I finally went to sleep.
Being in Hawaii was so exciting and I couldn’t get over the ocean and the tall palm trees. The first three days we had been the aquarium, Dole (the juice company), swam in the ocean, and walked around looking in the different shops! I was in heaven and we were gonna go home in 2 days and I wanted to see everything but I knew we couldn’t. I was bummed that we had to go back to the hotel because it was so warm and beautiful outside and I just couldn’t get over it!
My family was sleeping and I was still wanted to go outside and browse the beautiful island! Then all of the sudden I knew I could go see Hawaii if I didn’t get caught. I put on my comfortable clothes so that I could jump and I jumped out of the hotel window! I had jumped so high that the people looked like ants and the city was so beautiful. I was running fast across the ocean so that I could be with the dolphins and so that I couldn’t sink. It was so fun I forgot what time it was and so I jumped all the way to the hotel. When I got in I realized that I was still safe and now I was really tired.
The next day there was a big, huge coconut contest for all of the people to participate in if they went to the PCC. I was so excited that my dad had gotten tickets for us to go! We got to the PCC and we saw the people competing to see who could climb the tree the fastest to grab a coconut! Then the professionals were ready to pick the people out in the audience to compete too. I didn’t feel like going up there so I tried to hide before one of the pros picked me out! I was so surprised when the guy had chosen me to go up there and compete because he knew that I didn’t want to go up there! I was so scared.
We had started to compete I was using my power skills to win all of the contests! I had won all but one contest and I was so happy. One contest was the coconut contest and I had jumped so high I had seen the other side of the earth! I didn’t come down quick enough so I had lost that one! I was sad but at least I won all of the other ones. I was happy and this trip was the best trip that I had ever went on I was finally ready to go home!
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment