I only knew you for six years
My heart sank as I watched you die
Your breathing stopped as you fell to the ground
The blood flowing all over the floor
I ran over to you, tears rolling down my cheek
Blood stained my pants as I knelt down beside you
I screamed and cried, but no one came
My breathing began to slow down
My heart raced, then began to stop
I thought I was going to die
I lay on top of you moaning “Wake up!”
Hoping you wouldn’t leave me
At your funeral, everyone in black
People started crying, and so did I
I didn’t want them to burry you
I didn’t want you to go
Now that you are gone, in a better world,
Watching over me,
Being able to make sure I’m safe
I want to be with you in the place where you are
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment