Friday, November 21, 2008

Life is like a roller coaster- By Jonny Hummer

Life is like a roller coaster. It goes up and it goes down. You have fun and sometimes it is just plain boring. It gets really fast and then it get slow. See life is just like that. You have your ups when you feel like the king of the world! But then it has its drops when you feel like nobody likes you. It gets fast when you are just having a ton of fun with your friends. Then it gets slow when you really have nothing to do and your just plain bored. You all know how when you have fun things go by fast and when there boring they go by very slowly. It gets thrilling when you meet new people and great friends. Then it gets slow and lame when you lose people who can be very dear to you. When my grandpa died he just got of the ride of life. Then when my soon but then did not know best friend made me want to stay on the ride because got thrilling and interesting.
When I was younger my grandpa died on New Years. It was like he just got off the roller coaster of life. He had diabetes and it was a very hard time for my grandma and also for my dad and his sisters. During that time soon one of my soon to be best friends had just moved into my neighborhood. So then my life was like a roller coaster. It was very sad and great with my new friend. So it was a hard time wanting to stay on the roller coaster of life with my new friend or get off it with my grandpa. To this day my grandma is still a live and is very sad. For my grandma it was a even worse ride then mine. It was like a ride gone wrong. She was living in a roller coaster getting her self thrown around in the car. After that she had some problems. Not financial problems. No not at all she was depressed for months after that and still is very sad. After that we visited her a lot. I like that time a lot it was fun just to talk to her. I also talked to a lot of my aunts and uncles more about my grandpa.
Well when I was about to get in to 5th grade in July 5th I moved here. It was a pretty emotional time for me. I had lived in draper for 8 years so leaving was hard I had so many friends there. Life was a very hard roller coaster then. It had ups and downs to the moves. Like an up my school is close my dads school he works at was closer, Cottonwood High. Those were some ups to that ride but the downs. I lost lots of friends there it was hard. But now I am proud to say that I still see those friends every now and then.

No comments: