Sierra Nordahl
Camping with my family
It was kind of the end of summer 08 and I was going on the last camping trip with my dad, step mom, step sister, brother Logan, my neighbors Rob and Melissa and there two boys. We were going to Trout creek witch is about two hours away. We went to about 100 gas stations on our way down there!
When we finally got to the camp sight it was about nine or ten and I was depressed because I thought I was going to have cell phone survives but right as we got there I lots it. It was so cold and I was way tired so I sat in the truck while all the guys did the work.
The next morning when I got up I was in the trailing so I am taking it my pop brought me in when he was done. Everyone was sitting around the fire and getting ready to eat. I was STARVING! After eating I asked my pop if I could go on a four wheeler ride and he said as long as I go with my sister. I got on the red for wheeler and she got on the yellow one, we were gone forever just riding around being stupid. Now every time I go camping with my family neighbors on normally Saturday we go on the big ride with all our four wheelers. So my sister and I decided to head back since we were still going on the big ride and so we could eat lunch. When we got there lunch was almost done so I wanted to go back on the four wheeler to where we pulled in to the camp sight so I could call people. It took about 10 minutes by how fast I was going! I called my mommy, some of my friends, and my special friend.
I was heading back to eat and spend the rest of the time just sitting around the fire.
The next morning we all got up to eat, back a lunch and get ready to go on the ride. (I got the red four wheeler and a baby on it with me so I had to be extra careful). We finally got to the top of the mountain and it took about on hour. We stopped to eat and just chill out, but my dad and Rob saw some elk so they wanted to go see then and we were going to meet then in a little.
When we were going to start heading back and I was going to have to use the yellow for wheeler without the baby because we had to go down this really steep hill that was dangerous so I took the dog. My sister went down first then it was my turn and my step mom and Melissa were going to come down in a little. Has I was going down I started too slid and I didn’t know what to do, so I just thought to press the brake. (Now I had to go to a class to get my license for the four wheeler and for a 5 hour class they never taught you what to do when you are sliding down a hill). When I pressed the brakes it just started sliding even more and for some stupid reason I told my self to jump off, but when I did I jumped off the way the four wheeler was tipping and it flip over. We have rifle racks on our four wheeler and they are springy so when it flipped it went right over me and in that second I thought I was going to die when it landed on my but it barley touched my face and pounced 7 times down the steep hill.
I wasn’t really hurt but when I was jumping off and it first started to tip the tier hit my back and head so I was really sore for about 5 days. I got home to tell my mom and she flipped out acting like I died or something. It freaked my out but now I have a cool story to tell everyone.
Camping with my family
It was kind of the end of summer 08 and I was going on the last camping trip with my dad, step mom, step sister, brother Logan, my neighbors Rob and Melissa and there two boys. We were going to Trout creek witch is about two hours away. We went to about 100 gas stations on our way down there!
When we finally got to the camp sight it was about nine or ten and I was depressed because I thought I was going to have cell phone survives but right as we got there I lots it. It was so cold and I was way tired so I sat in the truck while all the guys did the work.
The next morning when I got up I was in the trailing so I am taking it my pop brought me in when he was done. Everyone was sitting around the fire and getting ready to eat. I was STARVING! After eating I asked my pop if I could go on a four wheeler ride and he said as long as I go with my sister. I got on the red for wheeler and she got on the yellow one, we were gone forever just riding around being stupid. Now every time I go camping with my family neighbors on normally Saturday we go on the big ride with all our four wheelers. So my sister and I decided to head back since we were still going on the big ride and so we could eat lunch. When we got there lunch was almost done so I wanted to go back on the four wheeler to where we pulled in to the camp sight so I could call people. It took about 10 minutes by how fast I was going! I called my mommy, some of my friends, and my special friend.
I was heading back to eat and spend the rest of the time just sitting around the fire.
The next morning we all got up to eat, back a lunch and get ready to go on the ride. (I got the red four wheeler and a baby on it with me so I had to be extra careful). We finally got to the top of the mountain and it took about on hour. We stopped to eat and just chill out, but my dad and Rob saw some elk so they wanted to go see then and we were going to meet then in a little.
When we were going to start heading back and I was going to have to use the yellow for wheeler without the baby because we had to go down this really steep hill that was dangerous so I took the dog. My sister went down first then it was my turn and my step mom and Melissa were going to come down in a little. Has I was going down I started too slid and I didn’t know what to do, so I just thought to press the brake. (Now I had to go to a class to get my license for the four wheeler and for a 5 hour class they never taught you what to do when you are sliding down a hill). When I pressed the brakes it just started sliding even more and for some stupid reason I told my self to jump off, but when I did I jumped off the way the four wheeler was tipping and it flip over. We have rifle racks on our four wheeler and they are springy so when it flipped it went right over me and in that second I thought I was going to die when it landed on my but it barley touched my face and pounced 7 times down the steep hill.
I wasn’t really hurt but when I was jumping off and it first started to tip the tier hit my back and head so I was really sore for about 5 days. I got home to tell my mom and she flipped out acting like I died or something. It freaked my out but now I have a cool story to tell everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment